- Walks with my grandchildren.
- Watching the stars form the top of a mountain.
- Weeping willows.
- Wisteria in full bloom.
- Wonders of fresh-fallen snow.
- Willing hearts that serve.
- Wakening to the smell of fresh hot coffee, brought to me in bed by Jackie boy.
- Whispers of wind through the trees.
- Whiskers on kittens ( I couldn't resist:))
- Warbles of birds in the early morn.
- Wide open spaces of West Texas and Montana!
- Wacky friends who make me laugh.
- Warm chocolate chip cookies. Yumm!
- Western boots.
- Western hospitality!
- Wandering aimlessly with camera in hand, looking for that perfect shot.
- Waterfalls, enormous or small trickles.
- Woven tapestries
- Welcoming hugs.
- Wood-burning fireplaces.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I recently purchased a new laptop that is amazingly fast has lots of memory and fabulous camera and speakers. It is light weight so when we fly I will not be struggling to carry it. So what am I griping about? I have to learn once again how to use a new operating system. No longer using windows xp now using windows 7. Now I realize that my 8-year old grandson will figure it out in 24 hours or less! This only adds to my frustration! I never felt stupid before. I used to even think I was kind of smart. But I am humbled beyond words!
Thank you, Billy for your generous heart and compassion for this grammabanana!