Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sitting in my favorite chair, feeling the weakness of post-flu recovery, I have reached the point of total boredom. I do not like to sit around.  (Sometimes we are forced into rest, when we haven't been obedient to the Sabbath Rest our Father calls us to.) So in my lethargy, I have decided to list some of the things I love.I think I will start with "w".  I would love to hear back from you, the things you love.

  1. Walks with my grandchildren.
  2. Watching the stars form the top of a mountain.
  3. Weeping willows.
  4. Wisteria in full bloom.
  5. Wonders of fresh-fallen snow.
  6. Willing hearts that serve.
  7. Wakening to the smell of fresh hot coffee, brought to me in bed by Jackie boy.
  8. Whispers of wind through the trees.
  9. Whiskers on kittens ( I couldn't resist:))
  10. Warbles of birds in the early morn.
  11. Wide open spaces of West Texas and Montana!
  12. Wacky friends who make me laugh.
  13. Warm chocolate chip cookies. Yumm!
  14. Western boots.
  15. Western hospitality!
  16. Wandering aimlessly with camera in hand, looking for that perfect shot.
  17. Waterfalls, enormous or small trickles.
  18. Woven tapestries
  19. Welcoming hugs.
  20. Wood-burning fireplaces.

1 comment:

  1. A few things I love:

    Drinking coffee with good friends
    Driving in the country
    Delving into the Word of God
    Decorating for Christmas

    ReplyDelete