Wednesday, December 22, 2010

new computer blues

I recently purchased a new laptop that is amazingly fast has lots of memory and fabulous camera and speakers. It is light weight so when we fly I will not be struggling to carry it. So what am I griping about?  I have to learn once again how to use a new operating system.  No longer using windows xp now using windows 7.  Now I realize that my 8-year old grandson will figure it out in 24 hours or less! This only adds to my frustration! I never felt stupid before. I used to even think I was kind of smart.  But I am humbled beyond words! 

Thank You , Lord for sending me a friend who is computer savy!! I think I may have had my head explode if You hadn't!
Thank you, Billy for your generous heart and compassion for this grammabanana!

1 comment: