Thursday, January 26, 2012

Overcoming Fear!

Fear has always been the greatest enemy of my soul.  As I sat in silence with the Lord, these words came to my heart. I pray they will bless you. (I think it's meant to be a song, I have a melody in my mind)

Oh Lord, You are my Lord.
I trust in You.
When shadows overtake
I run to You.
In the Silence
Cause my raging heart to still,
Then I'll live and move and breathe
Within Your will.

Oh Lord, You are my Lord.
I trust in You.
As I live within Your Light
I rest in You.
There is no lie or fear
That stands before Your gaze,
Jesus, my heart, my life
To You I raise.

Transform me now.
Transport me now,
Into Your heart and likeness, Lord,
My Jesus show me how.
It's by Your grace,
And through Your suffering for our sake,
Create one heart,
Create one mind;
Your life I take.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful entry reminding us to keep our focus on God. And thanks for checking in again at brvan. How did the fast go? Noah's had a few good weeks in a row, even with the chemo. We've also recently met with a Doctor of Naturopathy...I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! I wish we had pursued the natural route with our son. We just did not know about it. We have a woman friend who cam to our healing center with stage v breast cancer. We prayed for her then, she went to a naturopath who put her in a hyperbaric chamber among other things. She became so much better that she went for chemo and is an absolute miracle! :)

      Our fast is ongoing. It is not as strict as we thought it would be, but I am really encouraged by the results.

      You are all in our prayers and hearts. Blessings!

      Delete
  2. Keeping our eyes on Jesus is so easy at times and not so easy at other times. Thank you for the wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete