Sunday, June 4, 2017

When Love Comes Down

Longing.
Longing.
Longing.

God are You real?
God are You there?
God, I want to know You.

Silence.
Silence.
Silence.

Walking.
Wondering.
Weeping.

Is this life all there is?
What's the point?
I would be better off dead.

Searching.
Seeking.
Suffering.

Who are these people?
Joy filled...
Happy to see me...

They love Jesus.
Jesus, are You real?
Is it true?

Daring.
Asking.
Choosing.

What is this feeling?
Holy Spirit?
Total explosion!
Fire!
Power!
Rushing River of total Release and Fullness!
I have no words!
Tears gushing out!
What is this language pouring out of me?
Total adoration!
Love I have never known before is enveloping me, owning me, I have been Reborn!

Overflowing!
Overflowing!
Overflowing!

God, You are real!
God, You are here!
God, You want to know me!

Singing!
Whispers!
Knowing!

Skipping!
Hearing!
Loving!

I am Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment