Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Even the Cactus Blooms!

I am encouraged by watching nature!  Even when I feel my very worst, I see the prickly pear cactus. Normally, the cactus is looking really bad: boring color, spiky thorns and non-descript.  But in due season, it blooms and there is nothing more lovely.

Today, I woke up feeling like the blooming cactus.  Had the idea of starting a blog to journal my progress over the next 60 days as I live into the bloom!  I have the need to be held accountable for my decision.  I used to get that from a runner's group I belonged to.  But now my life is too crazy to meet others on Saturdays to run.  So you all are my new group!  I have already heard from a few that are joining me on the challenge.

If anyone else wants to join, just go to www.60dayhealthchallenge.blogspot.com Leave your name and blog address(If you have one) in the comment section.  Become a follower of the blog and share the link on your Facebook   Let me know you have done it and I will add your name to a drawing for a free book, God's Healing River and a bracelet. The drawing will be after the 60 days are up.

Let us know what you are doing for your challenge and any prayer requests you have as we go along.

Just think, by July 10 we will be gorgeous and healthy and energized!!!

Blessings, Anna Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment