Monday, March 5, 2012

Rejoice! And Again, I Say Rejoice!

The joy of the Lord is what keeps me alive; His joy keeps me going when I want to die.

He has shown me the "joy of the Lord" is His joy!  It's one of His attributes, one of His gifts that He freely gives to me. He pours out His joy from the cross where He died.

It does not begin with me.

I am so thankful this walk does not depend on me.

The only "work" I have to do is to enter in.

I must choose daily.  I reach out, but discover He has never let me go!

It is in the choosing and the reaching that I am given eyes to see the Truth:


There is no place I can go from His presence. 

Meditate on that!

He surrounds me , He indwells me, He upholds me, He transforms me.

He is my Light, my Way, my Truth, my Life!

He brings me to the Father and covers me with His Blood.

As I meditate on these realities, I am transported into a wellspring of JOY!

2 comments:

  1. his living spirit lives in us and daily in direct intimate relationship in him together along with those in our lives we live his love of possibilites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your comment! You should consider turning that into a poem!!

      Delete