Thursday, May 21, 2009

Paths of Glory


Life in the Spirit is never dull!
I am always learning and relearning truths that lift me into the heavenly realm.

When I first chose to follow Jesus, I made a decision to give him a try. It was a conscious, rational choice. I asked Jesus to come into my heart and be my Lord. There were no bells, no angel choirs, just me and the cool night air. Standing alone in my front yard, I made the most radical, life-transforming decision of my life, and I felt nothing! Zip! Nada!

BUT, the next morning when I went to college and told my friends what I had done.....50,000 volts of electricity flooded over me and I experienced God! The decision came first. The power and excitement came only after I told others about it!

I think every spiritual adventure may be that way for me. Maybe for you, too! Believe in your heart, choose life, choose to live BIG and tell someone! Act on the decisions made. Power will come!

Hallelujah!

2 comments:

  1. Too often we wait for a major sign, the peal of thunder or the lightning bolt...and because of that we can miss what the Lord has for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like I remember some captives having to get their toes wet in the Red Sea before it parted. God is pleased with an act of faith. Too often I am a lot of talk...you help me re-examine and next opportunity, step out and do something. Thanks, Anna Marie. ~Annette

    ReplyDelete