Friday, September 23, 2011

Salted for Destiny

This morning, sitting in a hotel room in Waco, Tx, I was praying in the Spirit with all my heart.  Suddenly, I had the overwhelming sensation of being in the belly of a great big whale.  Just as suddenly, I felt myself being powerfully regurgitated into my destiny, on the shores of the biggest journey of my life!

I am powerfully aware of a great shift in my life.  Something has been launched and I am in reverential awe as I anticipate this day and the rest of my life.

I have been meditating recently on Ezekiel 47 and the River of Life.  This has been my husband's and my theme scripture for our ministry. We wanted to stay in the deep, over our heads waters that bring healing to the nations.
The scripture that the Lord illuminated to me was the 11th verse, "But its swamps and marshes will not be healed; they will be given over to salt."

I realized that if I do not stay  in the flow of the river, but get sidetracked into the miry places, I will not be in the healing flow or be used by God for healing.  Yet even in the miry places God is merciful.  In the Torah, the salt covenant is one of the most awesome.  Read this excerpt from this website:

http://www.homeworship101.com/fyi_salt_covenant.htm


"YHWH’s Salt Covenant (Hebrew, b'rith melah), is the most extraordinary of all HIS Covenants.  It is symbolic of endurance, preservation, and freedom from corruption.  It is a perfect picture of our CREATOR, and it is sprinkled liberally on HIS Ancient Path to preserve it and keep it pure.  The Salt Covenant is rich in spiritual symbolism, and so important that for those who can see, it is visually demonstrated by the salting of the Temple sacrifices, which was to perpetually remind the faithful of their solemn Covenant responsibility to YHWH (Num.18:19).  YHWH instructed the Israelites that every sacrifice, including grain offerings, was to be seasoned with salt as a sign of their Covenant with HIM (Lev. 2:13, Ezek. 43:23-24).  Even the Holy ingredients used for the incense offering were to have salt added. "You shall make of these an incense, a compound according to the art of the perfumer, salted, pure and holy" (Ex. 30:34-35).  Salt, like the rainbow, is a sign of our CREATOR. "


I have been in a miry place lately.  I realized today as I felt myself been cast upon a new shore, that I have been spending much time, like Lot's wife, looking back.  I have been lost in memories of loved ones long gone.  I have been keeping my eyes in the past when God wants me to keep my eyes on Him and the destiny He created me for.  


The reason I felt compelled to share this with you , is I am a prophetic person.  I have learned through the years, that what I am experiencing in the right now moments, is not just for me, but is a prophetic word for others.  


I believe if you are reading this today, that you are being launched out of the place where you have been stuck and if you are willing, God will lead you on a journey that will change the world!

You have been salted by God to become rich in endurance, preservation and freedom from corruption!

Get ready, get ready, get ready!

"For I know the thoughts I think toward you", says the Lord, "thoughts  of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me, and I will listen to you.  And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."  Jeremiah 29:11-13

Do not fear!  God is doing a new thing!  He is equipping you even now!  Do you not feel it?

Blessings, Anna Marie  ps read the following post for more on salt!

http://drm7.blogspot.com/2009/08/more-thoughts-on-salt.html

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I've got chills, sister! I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready!!!! Amen! And thank you and bless you for sharing this. Alleluia, He is Coming. Alleluia, He is HERE.

    ReplyDelete