Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vlog the End!

Vlogging is fun. It is a new word for video blogging.

The challenge to blog everyday in 2011 includes vlogging. The latest challenge is to run a 5-k, and blog or vlog about it. I really like the idea! It doesn't have to be an official race, but the challenge is to share what you see as you reach the finish line.

Running has been such a valued part of my life, even though it has been years since I have run seriously.
This idea intrigues me, inspires me and infuses me with the desire to get out there again!

So, I am sorry, but I am going to inflict my running experience on all of you!  Next week, after we get back from our Dallas conference, I am going to begin and figure out how to vlog my finish!! I am actually excited about it.  Gotta find a cool place to run, so that ya'll won't be bored by what I video!!
LOL, I am feeling it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment